Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fun with Baking

OK. Jeff here.. I am really slow on this whole blogging thing. I figured it was my turn. We have had a few busy weeks with friends and family, and a few more to come. With winter here evenings are pretty much a bust after we get home from work. It is too dark and cold to be outside so we have to find other things to do.

Mommy and Callie mixed up some cookies. I snapped a few pics of the waiting part. Now that I fixed the light in the stove Callie can watch what is going on.



Then comes the after part where she is all wired up on the chocolate and sugar.



I snapped a few other pics that I liked...

IMG_7542

She was stretching to wash her hands in the sink while standing on her tippytoes. I had to take a pic of her feet..

IMG_0147

And the two silly girls playing on the kitchen floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment